CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Gingerbread Houses

Gingerbread houses have always been a fun Fletcher tradition. They are incredibly creative when it comes to their houses. Ty's are always ingenious, they usually end up being a battle field with decapitated gummy bears laying around. But this year I think Jeff won. He created the Rabbit of Troy from Monty Python: Search for the Holy Grail. It was awesome. I was so sad I forgot my camera.
I couldn't stop talking about it so Shane, my little brother, decided the Rickard/Parkinsons should have a gingerbread night. Due to every one's crazy work schedule at the restaurant only a few of us could make it. Maybe next year we can get a better turn out. Here are our masterpieces.

Matt's pyramid creation

Shane and Alli's Dr Seuss House

Brandon's castle. And Look! He's smiling!

Mom documenting the event

Richard observing the event

Our Gingerbread village. Notice all the candy and treats covering the table. It's no wonder I gained 5 pounds while I was home!
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment