CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bowling!!!

The last few years the Rickard/Parkinson crew have made a tradition of going bowling after Christmas. We are all such amazing bowlers. Okay just a few are pretty good. Basically the goal is for someone to beat Brandon. This is rarely accomplished. Lucky for us Brandon was a bit off his game and Richard was killin it! Richard's high score was 197 or something close to that. The last game became speed bowling, which boils down to seeing who can thrown their ball down the ally the fastest. Matt won this competition with the speed of 24.6 mph. I am so proud of you honey!
Mom, Alli, and Kendal

We started the evening off playing a little pool. All of us were horrible. Lots of mocking eachother.



Shane was mocking my awesome dancing so I had to give him the evil eye.

This was the first game I ever won! I even beat Brandon!

Dear Shane, this is my revenge for making fun of my dancing.

....................and this. Shane's power bowling.

Matt's power bowling

Dylan's power bowling

1 comments:

Danielle said...

So sad we missed it...

Post a Comment