This is what occupies all of Zoey's time for the first few minutes of every bath.
She was concentrating so hard on not getting the water in her eyes
Splash Attack!
I laugh every time I look at this picture.
Zoey also loves to talk/yell at Loki when he is locked in the laundry room. Every time we come home she crawls to the bathroom and starts talking to Loki through the gate. Notice chapstick in her mouth. After I took this picture she tried to feed it to Loki.
2 comments:
Hey Ash... it is Kenz. I found your blog from KA's ... I'm going to send you an invite to mine (even though I never update mine!). You little family is sooo cute! I'm excited to keep in touch better with your blog.
Ash- I found your blog while sitting next to Shane. :) Can we be blog friends!!??
Post a Comment