It was our first major Holiday away from our families. We were bummed but Amy (Matt's sister) flew out from Utah to spent the week with us! YAY! So that made it a lot easier to be away. It was so fun to have her and little Shaylee here! We had Thanksgiving dinner with a bunch of other dental students in Matt's class. It was really fun and dinner was so good! Zoey was in heaven eating everything off my plate, especially the stuffing. She couldn't get enough!
I made homemade pumpkin pie for the dinner which was actually a really big deal. My mom has attempted to teach me how to make pie crust several times but I always mess it up. But I had her walk me through the whole process over the phone. The first attempt was a disaster but the second attempt was perfect (well I"m calling it perfect)! Thanks Mom!
The rest of the weekend we just bummed around the apartment. Unfortunately Amy got a cold on Friday so she wasn't feeling to great. But we still had fun visiting, playing games, and watching TV. I'm pretty sure we got Amy addicted to Cougar Town! Such a funny show.
 |
Amy keeping the Fletcher tradition of pullling crazy faces!
|
 |
| Zoey eating ritz crackers with Jack |
 |
Zoey attacking the camera. We have so many of these shots. Check out those Big blue eyes!
|
 |
| I think Shaylee might be the most chill baby ever! So cute! |
 |
| Zoey really liked Shaylee but she hasn't really grasped the concept of soft yet. So she was constantly trying to poke Shaylee in the eye or pick her nose. Poor Shaylee. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment