We finally made it to Old Philly to see some sights with best friend Ka and her man Clint. They drove up from DC to hang out with us for the weekend! So much fun to see them!
We went and checked out Betsy Ross' house, but didn't take the tour because we are cheap cheap cheap! Maybe someday we'll go inside.
| How cute are Ka and Clint! |
Ka tried her first cheese steak sandwich. She didn't like it too much. Granted they weren't that great to begin with. I've definitely had better.
So I always thought there was some cool story behind the crack. Something along the lines of it was shot in the Revolutionary War or something. Come to find out it's just a bell that wasn't made that well, cracked and then didn't work. It was the bell above Independence hall for a couple years, but that's it. They didn't even ring in on July 4th. A little bit of a disappointment if I do say so myself. .JPG)
Washington Square is a park dedicated to the those who died fighting for our country's freedom.Zoey was such a good sport during the whole day. She just chilled in her carrier for 5 hours. She loves to watch people and smile at them. We even had a couple Grandma stop and talk to her (not us, just Zoey). My little girl is awesome!
I always feel like a little kid standing next to Ka.
2 comments:
Oh, I love your blog and all the fun pictures! Zoey is just so cute all the time. I'm glad you guys got to go down to Philly for some fun sightseeing. We've actually only done it a couple of times (I know, we're pathetic), and it took us way longer than you guys after we moved in, so I'm very impressed you've already gone!
Ash, I love your blog! You are like a blogging pro already! We need to hang out in a major way! And I have your pictures done, so call me!
Post a Comment