CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Philly

Well, we all made it to Philly. Matt and I did the 35 hour drive out here, in seperate cars, and arrived on the 15th. Zoey took her first plane ride with my mom out here on the 17th. My mom was here until the 22nd which was a huge help. She watched Zoey for us while Matt and I unpacked. This made it possible for us to be completely unpacked, with pictures on the wall, by the 20th. Yeah! Since then the we have just been hanging out at home and getting a feel for the area around us.
We are really happy with our little apartment. It's half the size of our last place but we found a place for everything without it feeling too cluttered. The only thing that is a little strange is our bikes in the dining room, minor detail. We were pleasantly surprised with the new carpet, linoleum, counter tops, cabinets, and fresh paint! The complex is pretty old but our apartment doesn't feel old. I'll post some pictures when I actually get the place clean (my goal for the day).
Matt started school today. I think he's just a bit nervous about starting, but as we all know he'll be just fine. We are a ways out of the city but he thinks the commute shouldn't be too bad. He's just planning on listening to a lot of audio books. I know they saved me on the drive out here.
Zoey has been a little bit of a poop pants the last little couple days but that's due to the fact that she's teething. So she's been a little fussy and waking up at 4:00 am everyday. She is the queenof sitting now a days. She never wants to be on her back or stomach but always sitting. Since this recent development she loves bath time even more, which I didn't think was possible! She LOVES to splash in the tub. She manages to get us both soaking wet! I'll have to get some pictures of that up as well.

3 comments:

Brandon said...

Ash its been over a week, I've read this post already put something new up! =P

Unknown said...

I agree.... and some pictures. Seriously. What the hell do you do all day?

Jay, Holly and Ava said...

Hey, not to sound like a broken record to the above statements, but really? No pics yet? Glad everything is going good!

Post a Comment